Monday, January 7, 2008

forgot to mention...

...that I've posted all our professional photos shot by Jennifer Kloss Heffner on our Flickr site here, so you can download as your little heart desires!

She took so many amazing photos; the emotions she captured were just incredible. Here are some of our faves...

The couple shots:

1114.jpg

1133.jpg

This one deserves to be seen very very big:

1405.jpg

She made me look really good:

1414.jpg

And Jeremy even better!:

1270.jpg

I adore this photo of my mom and Jeremy's mom when they first saw each other at the tea ceremony:

1184.jpg

And Kim, Jen's assistant photographer and best friend, caught Jeremy's reaction the first time he saw me that day:

1070.jpg

Here's my dad losing it (one of many times that day!):

1222.jpg

And this one of my momma watching me and my dad come down the aisle just melts my heart:

1255.jpg

I loved her unique way of capturing the wedding party:

1402.jpg

And this one of Kara helping me into my Chinese dress...oh, the beauty:

1478.jpg

What a night, you guys...

See the entire Flickr set here.

XOX!

No comments: